Friday, April 4, 2008

Cold in here

It's been a while since i last wrote. Been buzy (nothing new about it la kan). Hubby came and went back, me too went to KL and came back to work. The travelling starting to take the toll on us. Not about the money spent, but more on the time taken to reach the destinations. Ada sekali tu aku rasa nak terbang aje supaya cepat sampai. If only i have the magical power..pejam celik mata ..ting! sampai KL.

4 months has gone. Married life is now starting to show its true colors. Yea, there is no rainbows everyday. Rainbows appear after the rain. Its seems to be raining all the time. And i'm getting cold. Do u understand? Wht i meant is, we have disagreement all the time. His words driving me crazy. I've never a fighter. But these 4 months, i think i've been fighting with him more than i had in all of my life i've been living. I realize my heart has turn cold too .. :(

No comments: